Family-Based Immigration Attorney

If you have a family member that wants to move to the United States and live here permanently with a green card, you will have to file a family visa petition. If you are a U.S citizen, you may be able to petition for your:

  • Spouse
  • Children
  • Siblings (you must be 21-years old)
  • Parents (you must be 21-years old)

If you are a permanent resident, you may be able to petition for your

  • Spouse
  • Unmarried children

Family Visa Petitions can be very complex and require a large amount of evidence to be gathered. Filing paperwork incorrectly can delay the process and result in a denial. Please consult with our office to ensure that your relative is eligible.

Attorney Ruben Medina

Ruben Medina | Attorney

Call: (503) 656-0091

Email Ruben

9.2Ruben Medina Jr